To apply as a design fellow, please mail us the following.
- Cover letter - Indicating your name, contact details (address, email and telephone), and how you heard about the program.
- Resume - The resume should outline your qualifications, experience and interests.
- Essay 1 (250 words) - Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Why?
- Essay 2 (250 words) - Describe a venture concept you want to work on? Why do you want to work on it?
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
The applications are accepted on a rolling basis. The earlier you apply, the earlier your application will be considered.
If you know of any person who you think would be a great fit for the VentureStudio Fellowship program, please forward us their email address or mail address along with a brief description of why you think that person is suitable for VentureStudio. We will send an invitation to apply to the person you have nominated.
Terms and Conditions
- You need to have fun.
- You are required to push yourself out of your comfort zone. If you don't push yourself, then we will. If you resist you will be asked to leave.
- You must not gossip. If there is anything bothering you, you need to tell the concerned persons straight to their face.
- You will be part of the VentureStudio community. Community takes precedence over your ego.
- Getting customers is more important than the opinion of VentureStudio coaches. Be focused on getting customers.
- You are in VentureStudio to make money. We will take some of it. There is an entry fee of Rs 8000/. VentureStudio will take equity ranging from 6 to 20% depending on your venture's valuation at a series A round or its equivalent.
- Do not be casual. Be playful and serious.
- Respect your own word.
- You are required to share common resources.
- It is likely you will succeed. It is possible you will fail. Understand the game you are playing and play it whole-heartedly.