The applications are accepted on a rolling basis. The earlier you apply, the earlier your application will be considered.
What is the program about?
- Have that entrepreneurial bug in you? Want to start the next big company?
- VentureStudio offers a 6 month fellowship program where you receive guidance by mentors from CDR-Stanford and TU-Delft in various parts of venture design
- Aspects such as user need, user segments, market research, concept generation, product prototyping, business models, pitching, financials and so on are taken up in great detail
- At the end of the program, if you do well, you have your own Company, its as simple as that
What we offer:
- A creative studio environment
- Guidance by professional mentors from CDR-Stanford and TU-Delft
- Training in team-based venture design process
- Funds to cover prototyping expenditure
- Networking with investors
- Access to global venture design community
What we need from you:
- Intense motivation to do something meaningful
- Willingness to work in teams
- 6 months full-time engagement
- Membership charge of Rs. 12,000/-, besides this there are no fees. VentureStudio takes equity in the ventures it supports.
Outcomes of the fellowship:
- A business venture ready to seek investment
- An effective founding team
- A functional proof-of-concept
- Personal expertise in starting new business ventures
- An effective support network for your venture
Terms and Conditions
- You need to have fun.
- You are required to push yourself out of your comfort zone. If you don't push yourself, then we will. If you resist you will be asked to leave.
- You must not gossip. If there is anything bothering you, you need to tell the concerned persons straight to their face.
- You will be part of the VentureStudio community. Community takes precedence over your ego.
- Getting customers is more important than the opinion of VentureStudio coaches. Be focused on getting customers.
- You are in VentureStudio to make money.
- Do not be casual. Be playful and serious.
- Respect your own word.
- You are required to share common resources.
- It is likely you will succeed. It is possible you will fail. Understand the game you are playing and play it whole-heartedly.