To apply as a design fellow, please mail us the following.
- Cover letter - Indicating your name, contact details (address, email and telephone), and how you heard about the program.
- Resume - The resume should outline your qualifications, experience and interests.
- Portfolio - A portfolio can be a collection of your inventions and creations related to your work and art - sketches, photographs of things you have built, photographs of artwork and artifacts you have created. Please include a short description of the items included and the role they played in your life. The portfolios will not be returned, so please do not include original pieces you wish to retain with you.
- Two letters of recommendation - The recommendation letters should be from people who you have worked or studied with and who can comment on your individual and team behavior.
- An essay - or a drawn sketch describing your vision for a potential venture you would like to create that would address a critical need in Indian society - Please limit your essay/sketch to 2 pages maximum.
The application are accepted on a rolling basis. The earlier you apply, the earlier your application will be considered.
If you know of any person who you think would be a great fit for the VentureStudio Fellowship program, please forward us their email address or mail address along with a brief description of why you think that person is suitable for VentureStudio. We will send an invitation to apply to the person you have nominated.